The FTC cannot resolve individual complaints, but can provide information about what steps to take to protect yourself.
Keep in mind while reporting:
- How much information you give is up to you.
- We share your report with local, state, federal and foreign law enforcement partners.
- Your report might be used to investigate cases in a legal proceeding.
- If your report can be used for an investigation, it helps us to have your contact information so that we can learn more about your experience.
- You can download or print a copy of your complaint at the end of this process for your records.